Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #81 - Marg's Hedgie :)

Hello & welcome - it's Inkspirations time again!  The lovely Keesh has provided this nice, easy sketch to try this week:-


I haven't done any watercolouring for quite a while, so I thought I would take the opportunity here:-


This cute little hedgie is from my lovely friend Margaret's collection (*waving to you Marg*) & I have used SU inkpads & an aquapainter to colour the image:-


I've pushed myself out on a limb here & combined some patterned papers for the layering as I know the recipient likes prints (even though I find them really hard to put together).  :)

Here are the links for the rest of the team, please make sure you pop by to check out their fantastic work:-
PS  Sorry this is so short & sweet, I am still having computer issues.  You may have noticed that I haven't been leaving comments lately.  :(   Hopefully it will be all sorted soon.

Card Components
SU Cardstock, Papers, Ribbon & Buttons
PTI & Penny Black Stamps
Please drop me an email if you would like more info.  :)