Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #91 - Me & DSP!!!

Hithere!  Are you ready for another Inkspirations challenge?  This week Keesh has a nifty sketch, with oodles of possibilities:-


I interpreted the large circle as a flower & the small one as a butterfly embellie:-


My fellow teammate, Brandi, inspired me to die-cut this bloom in DSP, something I never would have considered before.  I really struggle with DSP, so pushed myself to use three on this card.  You will note, however, that I chose three monotone prints.  Is that cheating?   lol

To see what the rest of the Team came up with for this super sketch, make sure you visit the links below:-

The Challenge Site

Cindy
Kirsty
Makeesha
Renée


Brandi
Carrie
Helen
Ilina
Lee-Anne
Marisa

Card Components:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Poppy Parade 
DSP:  All retired SU in Poppy Parade, Taken with Teal, Summer Sun 
Inks:  Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Other: Daisies #2 Die, Turquoise Button, Beautiful Wings Embozzlit, 1" Square Punch, Pearls, Embroidery Thread